Thanks for checking out A Salty Voyage!
We are currently looking for land support volunteers for our Citizen Science Ningaloo Voyage.
We are ocean lovers and we have chosen to do as much as we can to give back to our salty blue for all that she gives us! If you are the same, we’d love for you to apply to become part of the Salty Voyage Team.
Have a read about our voyage here – Salty Voyage – Ningaloo Reef – click here.
Here is what we are after:
- someone who loves camping and the ocean
- someone that is frothing to be apart of an adventure
- someone comfortable with driving a manual van
- someone with 10 days to 2 weeks free between May 1st and June 20th
- someone who is flexible, reliable and goes with the flow
- someone who doesn’t mind roughing it!
Here is the role:
A person to drive P.K. our 1987 Toyota Hiace Support Van from Red Bluff ( we can give you a lift there from Perth) to Exmouth
You will be setting up camp, and monitoring our kayak progress ( aka. Make sure we make it back in to shore ok).
We cover the camping and fuel. We just need you to drive and chip in for your own food supplies.
You will have access to a tender and outboard, and time to camp, surf, dive and hang out.
If you are keen to help out and have at least 10 days free between May and June – email us a bit about you and why you want to join!
baseandjamie @ saltytimes .com ( no spaces).
Thanks for considering being apart of our Citizen Science Ningaloo Adventure!
Base and Jamie